Monday 10 June 2013

Hope your day is a treat.



This card is definitely for a cake lover.
  It was easily made using some ready made toppers from my stash. I think they are from Hunkydory.
Note to self that I must use up more of these toppers etc, my box of this sort of stuff is full, unused and ever so slightly pushed out of sight,  as I get hands on and messy experimenting with inks, new techniques and ideas.

The  Challenge 62  over at The Cheerful StampPad is,  'You're Sweet'.  We would like to see 'desserts/cupcakes' on your entries. Please pop over for all the details and  see what we have been making .
There is a super prize to be won  from our sponsor Far Far Hill

I would also like to say hello and welcome to my new followers, thank you for  joining me on my crafty journey. I will stop by and see you soon.

Thank you all for your comments they  are always appreciated.



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Yvonne, that doily is a perfect touch. I've got some similar craft stuff from Hunkydory too so I may have a go at this challenge:) Thanks for telling me you couldn't see Charlie, hopefully they are visible now!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just yummy!! What cute images, and makes a very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we all come round for tea? This looks good enough to eat :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sally, we need to come round for tea........delicious.
    Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really sweet and yummy. I hope you have now recovered from your 'holiday'! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy Yvonne, this is so pretty and way to go using some of your stash. I need to do the same or at least get a card together as my mojo has ran away,lol. Hope to have something soon, Hope you are well, hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty... the images are so delicately pretty, and the colour palette is enchanting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the toppers, they are really pretty! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific toppers and a great card--my daughter would love it as she bakes cupcakes for every occasion

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet sweet card! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete