Tuesday 9 December 2014

Mr Frosty for TioT's


Winter Whites is the new challenge theme at Try it on Tuesdays

Another Christmas card from me this time, but I have to say that by the time this scheduled post gets published it will be on its way in the mail.
The base card was dry embossed as was one of the next layers, an easy way to add texture when time is short. The  Snowman image was gifted to me by a friend.
I have been thinking of the thickness of all my cards this Christmas 
as this relates to the cost of posting in the UK.

I hope you will pop over to TioT's for all the information and join us this time.
Thank you for taking time to stop by the comments you leave are always appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. Love this fun card Yvonne. Terrific embossed background

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A foyful and gorgeously made card, Yvonne.
    Have a happy day, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is stonkingly cute Yvonne, lucky person getting this card.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, it really looks frosty. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous frosty card Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic card, Yvonne! I love the cute snowman image and great embossed layers.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Yvonne! Love the snowman and the silver frame is so eye catching! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brrrr! Sure looks frosty!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Yvonne - I'm always a bit nervous embossing my base card as they seem to go all bendy!! Also wanted to thank you for my beautiful birthday and christmas cards. they are both GORGEOUS!! Thanks again, Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet and gorgeous card, love your little snowman, cute, but not horrible cute if you see what I mean, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute snowman!! Love that trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's adorable - and what could be more perfect than white on white for a snowman!?
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete