Monday 22 December 2014

Sing Along for Journal 52


Week 51's prompt at Journal 52 was Sing Along.
This is a quick page using a Vintage image, I think from The Graphics  Fairy.
Music page background, a couple of verses from one of my favourite Christmas Carols
'In the bleak mid winter'.
I used the heart stencil  especially because the  very last line is.......
If  I were a Wise Man I would do my part,
yet what I can I give him., give my heart'.

The year  with Journal 52 is coming to an end , I have another page scheduled to show you next week.
I may not have shown you them all on my blog,  but I will complete  the year,
the photos are all posted on the group site.
We will find out what week 52 brings next Saturday.

The good news is that this inspirational group is going to continue next year
and I will  hopefully continue my journey .

My little choir is going off to Art Journal Journey as well- the December challenge theme  is Collage

Thank you for stopping by, I realy appreciate your comments.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Yvonne! Just a quick note to say A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS, big holiday hugs Pamellia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal page, and you know, collages are VERY welcome at AJJ!! Look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the promt, the choir is away to sing over at A,J,J.
      Yvonne x

      Delete
  3. I've enjoyed your journal pages throughout the year. This one is very sweet with the little choir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collaged page, I love the choirboys image and the background music paper. That is one of my favourite carols too, I hated singing it at school because it is quite hard to sing and it always seemed to me to be very dreary, but as I got older and understood the words I gradually came to like it.
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas,
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stenciled red hearts. Fabulous collaged journal page, Yvonne. Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page Yvonne! Glad to hear that they will continue..maybe I can do it in 2015- I started this year but gave up after a few pages- shame on me-
    Thank you for sharing with us another BEAUTY over at Art Journal Journey!
    VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Yvonne. Nice to see the next one, too.
    Have a great time, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking to AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can hear the singing from here Yvonne. What a joyous page you created

    Have a lovely Christmas Time

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the real carols at this time of year, fed up with all the modern nonsense! It's a lovely page Yvonne & I hope to see more in 2015!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been very bussy lately dear Yvonne, I love your beautiful cards!!! I wish you a very nice Christmas time!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you. Lovely looking collage here and beautiful design.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Yvonne!!!
    Another beautiful page,I really love it.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful musical collage - Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without carol singing.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fifty-two challenges is quite an accomplishment!
    I salute you.
    That song is oh so lovely...thank you for putting it in my head
    and for sharing your beautiful page.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete