Tuesday 1 December 2015

Its a box.


There is still another week for you to join us over at Try it on Tuesdays
for our challenge  theme of
 Bags and Boxes.
I have been making quick and easy cards this year, 
not so many layers and embellishments for the ones that have to go in the post.
As you can see its a few torn edges layers, with a Tim Holtz stamped image which was water coloured.
A sprinkle of white Frantage powder and that's it, job done.

Thank you for stopping by to see me today. I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

15 comments:

  1. I love this snowy box! The layers look great against the kraft! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique style, Yvonne. Beautiful design.
    Have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Yvonne. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY creation and love the use of the frantage.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the white snowy affect, it frames the cute present perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous way to incorporate the box theme Yvonne, love the frantage! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quick card Yvonne. I am doing the same this year very quick and easy cards.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might be a quick card Yvonne but it looks terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring on the image and I love the snowy effect against the kraft. I'll be along to play very soon!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Yvonne, love the snowy effect!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little blueprint gift package with the touch of snow! I need to get cracking on some as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card and specially the great combination of colours, and this fabulous stamp is a great alternative to do a box... so clever, Yvonne!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card, I love the snow effect and the torn layers.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever take on the challenge. I love that you think outside the box (or with it, as the case may be).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely box Yvonne !! The card is wonderful!! really beautiful!! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete