Saturday 2 December 2017

Just be happy


On a frosty winter day I  had fun making this tag for the
 new theme  at.....

We are asked to used some Lime Green on our tag.
I used one of my own corrugated  recycled tag bases, painted with white gesso first ,
then a blend of my paints to get the base green colour.
The next step was what to use, to decorated the tag,
 most of my images were added in the computer program I use [notes in my sidebar].

Thank you for calling in today, you are always welcome here
and the comments you leave me are appreciated.

12 comments:

  1. Expertly created Yvonne and I love that lime green, in fact I love your whole tag...xxx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Yvonne, and a wonderful sentiment to go with it. Thanks so much for joining us again Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful happy tag! The lime green gives it a lovely zing and the little girl is so adorable that you can't help but smile - I love it 😁. The weather is a bit milder here today, although one minute it's raining and the next it's sunny so we got a bit damp on our walk today ...lol! Happy Saturday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and fun tag Yvonne! I love that lime green - so fresh! An adorable make!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy looking fellow, - lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a joyful tag Yvonne. That green is my favorite color. Feels like spring and makes me happy. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super happy tag, great use of the lime colour.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your tag background. That cutie certainly makes me want to smile.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely enchanting - this is bubbling over with happiness, and the zingy lime green reflects that perfectly.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I feel happy just looking at this! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag Yvonne, love the colours and the little girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome fun Tag..perfect for our challenge at Tag Tuesday..x

    ReplyDelete